Welcome to the Academic Track!
Last chance!! XBRL Academic track – Extension to submission deadline
It has been decided to extend the deadline by two weeks to 22 March 2017. Please submit your abstract online to https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=xbrlat2017 or send it to email@example.com
- The academic track is part of the XBRL Week 2017, celebrated once per year.
- With the participation of the EU Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA and ESMA).
- Hosted by the European Central Bank in Frankfurt on 7 and 8 June 2017.
- At no registration fee (printing and travel have to be covered individually)
- All submissions will pass peer review process to be accepted.
- Papers, extended abstract and posters will be published in CEUR Workshop Proceedings.
- Academics, PhD students and professionals are welcome.
This is an opportunity to present your work not only to researchers and practitioners but also to regulators, supervisory entities, standard setters, software providers and reporting initiatives.